ADA Accessible WebsitePhone IconBudget Affordable Hotels MotelGoogle Map Icon Clean Comfortable Rooms Hotels AAA Approved
(415) 673-0411|
Accessibility  Skip
Handicapped Web Accessible Website click

Business Meetings

Masocone Center

The Moscone Center
Administrative Office
747 Howard Street, 5th Flr.
San Francisco, CA 94103

To book an event at Moscone Center please go to the San Francisco Travel Association web site and submit an RFP.


What are the regulations for exhibiting a vehicle on the show floor?

If a vehicle is part of an exhibit or display, such vehicles must conform to State and City fire codes as they pertain to fuel tanks and battery connections. Detailed requirements can be found in the "Public Safety and Fire Management Plan" by clicking on "Guidelines" and selecting either "Meeting Planners' Handbook". Unless they represent an integral part of an exhibit or display, vehicles may not remain parked in the exhibit halls.

What are the rules governing open flame on the exhibit floor?

Any open flame requires a special permit through the facility's Fire Marshal, and must be applied for in writing at least 30 days before the event's first move-in day. See the instructions above for accessing the "Public Safety and Fire Management Plan."

Can exhibitors display or distribute food samples on the show floor?

Yes, under most circumstances. But there are specific rules relating to sample size, health permit requirements, and related topics. Contact the Food & Beverage Sales Manager for your event here at Savor SMG .

How do I get my show advertised on banners on the City poles along the sidewalk on Howard Street, for example?

Contact the San Francisco Travel Association and ask about their convention banner program.

I'd like to get signage displayed on exterior of buildings in Yerba Buena Gardens. Are there Neighborhood Advertising Guidelines?

Exterior building signage is discouraged on all buildings in the Yerba Buena Gardens. For more information, contact the gardens property managers, MJM Management.

How do I use a PDF/EPS file as a graphic in my brochure?

Most layout applications allow you to import / place PDF and EPS files in your brochure without much fuss. For more technical information, see below.

Can I open a PDF/EPS file in programs like QuarkXpress, Adobe InDesign Adobe Illustrator or Vectorworks?

Absolutely! Adobe Illustrator versions 10 and up allow you to open both formats like any other image file. InDesign and Quark also treat them like any other image file, allowing you to pull them in using File > Place. VectorWorks allows you to import them using File > Import > Import Image File. For technical support specific to these applications, please refer to the application support offered by the manufacturers:

Translation of Website

Stay 2 nights 15%
Stay 2 nights and get 15% discount. No discounts on weekends